Poweramp is a fully featured music player. It’s currently touted as one of the most powerful music player on Android Market. Perhaps that’s because its developers kept on upgrading the player. It can play almost all major file formats, including MP3, wav, mp4, tta, aiff and more. It builds the library very quickly with music scan. Then you can play your favorite music right from the player. Of course, playing music isn’t enough. This music player also support visual skins. That means you can customize the player the way you want it to look. There are also advanced tweaks that you can make within the audio engine. This is just a trial version. If you like it, you can upgrade to the PRO version.
What’s in this version:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus support
- library scan improvements. Full Rescan option moved one level up in Settings. As Poweramp doesn’t remove songs when sd card unmounted, use this option for full rescan when sd card is changed to another one
- fixed issue with playlist reset on devices with 2 or more storages
- Poweramp won’t sync anymore its library/playlists to unmounted sd card
- other bug fixes and stability improvements